5 REASONS TO GET INTO LEAD GENERATION

Lead generation services agency refers to all the marketing actions that a company can put in place to attract/stimulate the interest of prospects/customers for a product, brand, or service, and this, to develop sales.

The desire to increase sales is already in itself a good reason to embark on this marketing strategy. And to better enlighten you, we invite you to discover 5 additional reasons to start generating leads.

1 – It’s an inexpensive way to land new customers

Lead generation services agency is a strategy that has the advantage of often being much less expensive than other traditional methods of generating leads.

According to a recent study by Hubspot, lead generation costs 62% less per lead, compared to other traditional techniques. Take the example of a TV campaign, which requires a much larger investment than an emailing campaign or an advertising campaign carried out via social networks.

2 – Lead generation improves your notoriety

Carrying out a lead generation services agency campaign is an excellent way to develop your notoriety and strengthen your process of developing sales leads.

According to a recent study, many businesses can only capture about 40% of traffic through their brand name. The other 60% is through ads, competition, etc.

However, if your company runs a good lead generation campaign, it will make your site more visible on search engines and you will therefore enjoy more traffic, including prospects who do not know your brand or your products.

In this way, you will be able to exploit your strengths to conquer new markets or to strengthen your position in a market in which you already operate.

3 – It converts your prospects into customers

Finding business contacts is not enough to promote your business. It must be prospects who are likely to be converted into customers.

Thanks to lead generation, it is now possible. According to recent statistics, 60 to 80% of buying cycles in BtoB generally start with an internet search.

It is therefore essential to be present from the beginning of the customer’s buying journey. This way, you can gradually take them to the end of your sales funnel.

4 – You can use lead generation to stand out from your competitors

When we talk about lead generation, we have to go through the creation of content.

But it has to be unique and useful content for readers. Content that sets your business apart from its competitors.

If the latter have not yet carried out their campaign, this is a good opportunity to get ahead of them without wasting your time finding other strategies. You may even win some of their market shares!

5 – The return on investment is significant

Providing quality web content improves the visibility of your brand, wins more prospects and above all qualifies them. Even better, this strategy allows you to measure how many of those business contacts have been converted into leads.

This gives you an accurate measurement of the ROI of your lead generation campaign. In most cases, this return on investment is very profitable.

These 5 arguments that we have listed are not exhaustive because lead generation can still provide you with many other advantages. Finally, know that lead generation is only the first step to closing a sale. It is therefore up to you to transform these business contacts into prospects, then into qualified customers: this is called lead management.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *