Thread Lift Procedure is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure. It involves temporary sutures to lift your skin and add definition to your facial contours. This procedure does not remove any loose facial skin. It stitched up certain sections to keep the skin taut. An effect is created by pulling the skin back and lifting. As a result, tightening the face. It delivers similar benefits to facelift with shorter downtime and lower cost.
Thread Lift in Islamabad. A thread lift provider called it PDO. PDO stands for Polydioxanone. It is a type of polymer. In thread lift threads are used for self-dissolving sutures, these sutures dissolve in your body in a couple of months. However, its effect varies depending on the area the face or neck is being treated. Therefore, the provider has a choice of using smooth threads or barbed threads if maximal lifting is required.
Working of Thread Lift:
Best Dermatologist in Islamabad. Thread lift has different types and each type is capable of accomplishing different goals. Thread lifts are made from absorbable suture material. This material slowly dissolves under the surface of the skin. As a result, this will form new collagen. Thread lifts often have cones or barbs to grip tissue during placement and provide to temporary lifting effect.
Thread Lift Procedure:
- First, your dermatologist will mark out where the thread will be placed. On the contrary, after identifying the areas of your sagging skin.
- An anesthetic is applied to the targeted region to ensure a comfortable and pain-free experience.
- After this, your dermatologist will insert threads using a syringe beneath the skin based on the marking.
- Normally the threads are twisted and molded into place before they are pulled back and tightened the skin.
- The dermatologist will make sure to cut off what they are secure and hidden.
- As a result, your skin is clean and you may leave right after the treatment. This whole procedure usually takes 30 minutes or maybe an hour it depends on the targeted areas.
- Discomfort and pain
- Bruising or minor skin injuries
- Visible sutures
- Blood clot
- Facial asymmetry
- Under-eye area
Thread Lift vs Face Lift:
- Surgical lift gives you dramatic results compared to thread lift. So, you should have this expectation.
- Facelift is permanent while thread lift is not a permanent solution. However, facelifts cannot stop the process of aging perfectly. As a result, it only lasts for a few years.
- To make the thread lift effect last longer what you need is dermal fillers or other therapies.
- Hence, Facelift is an expensive treatment compare to thread lift.
- A thread lift is less expensive than a facelift. Henceforth, you can go right back to work after having it done, and the recovery is minimal.
- A thread lift has a low risk compared to other permanent procedures.
Thread Lift Procedure. It uses invisible threads. Your Practitioner inserts micro thread in your skin, pulled your skin, and tightens your skin.