ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Company provides a wide range of plans to cover your medical requirements such as room rent, medicine purchases, etc. So, if you want coverage for such bills and want exciting benefits, purchase ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plan. You can contact the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Customer Care Number in case of any query regarding the process of policy purchase or anything else related to the policy. Let’s know more about the ICICI Lombard Health Insurances Policy and its benefits on this page below. So, begin reading!
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy Benefits
When you buy an ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plan, the following benefits are available to you –
Access to 6300+ ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Network Hospitals
You can go to any of the nearby network hospitals for cashless treatment of your illness/injury. If you do so, the insurer will pay your bills on your behalf. But how does it work? For a cashless facility, you need to contact the Third Party Administrator (TPA) who is an intermediary between you and the insurer. You can download the ICICI Lombard Health Insurances Claim Form from the official website of the insurance company or get the same at the insurance helpdesk of the hospital. Submit the duly filled form and wait for the company’s approval. When your claim request is approved, you can get treatment for your illness or injury up to the sum insured.
Wide Range of Coverages to Make You Feel at Home During Hospitalization
The insurance company covers all the necessary medical expenses under its policy. The coverage includes the following –
- In-patient hospitalization such as boarding and nursing expenses, intensive care unit charges, surgeon’s and doctor’s fees, anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theater charges, etc.
- Emergency ambulance
- Organ donor expenses
- Daycare surgeries or treatments
- Maternity expenses after a waiting period of 48 months
- Outpatient treatment
Free Health Check-up
ICICI Lombard Health Insurances Company offers you free check-up at its diagnostic center. And one coupon is available for each insured member in a year. Whereas, for the family floater policy, two coups are available per year.
Before and After Hospitalization Expenses
The company also takes care of the medical bills that have accrued before or after your hospitalization. But the same is covered only if it is related to the illness/injury for which you are admitted to the hospital. And this coverage is available for up to 30 days before the admission and 60 days post-hospitalization.
Note – Only those medicines or treatments are covered under this that are prescribed by the attending medical practitioner.
Coverage for Major Illnesses and Procedures
For your well being and facility, the policy coverage also includes illnesses like –
- Cancer of Specified Severity
- First Heart Attack – of Specified Severity
- Open Chest CABG
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- Major Organ or Bone Marrow Transplant
- End-stage liver disease
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
The above illnesses or treatment will be covered for only the first time during the policy term. Also, you don’t need to have any medical history related to the above.
How to Purchase ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plan?
To buy a policy from ICICI Lombard Health Insurances, you need to follow the below steps –
- Visit the ICICI Lombard Health Insurances website on your laptop or smartphone
- Choose the plan you want to purchase
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Select ‘Continue as Guest’
- Mention your name, email, mobile number, date of birth
- Create a password and confirm the same
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- And click on ‘Register’
After that, do ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login and purchase your policy.