Do you carry a little extra weight, or are you quite a bit heavier than you wish to be? Well, we will talk about the reasons that cause this problem. We will also discuss the methods naturally and talk about the best weight loss medicine in Pakistan for slimmer you. So, let’s dive right in.
Reasons For Obesity And Weight Loss Medicine In Pakistan
The best and easiest scientific method to know if you are the right weight is knowing your BMI. What this means is you should have the following information:
- If you have a BMI of 30 or above, you are in dire trouble. This BMI means you are obese.
- From 25 to 29 rate, people will be considered overweight. Of course, being overweight is not healthy as well. But, the idea weight would be lesser.
- A healthy level would have from 18.5 to 24.9 BMI.
- If you have a BMI of 18.5 or less, you are underweight.
You can check your BMI for free as there are numerous calculators on the internet that you can use.
- Reasons For Obesity
We will discuss some most common reasons for obesity. Among these are:
- The most common reason for this problem is physical inactivity. What this inactivity does is reduce the number of calories you burn. If the number of calories you take is higher than you burn, you will have weight gain.
- Overeating is similar to the first one in the sense that it works the same way. People who have overeating problems may lead to obesity. Here, too, people would burn fewer calories than they intake.
- Taking the wrong food contributes to obesity. Some foods like simple carbohydrates play a role in weight gain. What happens here is that a higher level of carbohydrates intake would lead to more insulin in the blood. A high level of insulin means there will be more weight gain and fat tissues in the body.
- Apart from the factors mentioned above, psychological factors may contribute as well. Some people try to find refuge in overeating when they have stress. This condition can also be seen in people with depression and sadness. Boredom is one of the biggest factors that psychologists know as the reason.
- Some diseases would also cause weight gain. For example, diseases like PCOS in women, Insulin resistance, and diabetes may cause it. Some people with hypothyroidism may have this issue as well.
- There is a number of medications that can contribute to weight gain. Among these medications are anti-depressants, anticonvulsants, blood pressure, and antihistamines.
Almost all of the reasons can be neutralized and mitigated. So, try to have a lifestyle that helps your health and does not destroy it. Removing the causes of obesity is a better solution. These methods can help control obesity symptoms and are helpful in the long run. Before we go to the most recommended methods, there is an easier method of herbal medicines.
- Weight Loss Medicine In Pakistan
Although medicines are not the only and most recommended method you can use, you can find them effective. The use of Allopathic medicines for this purpose would serve with results. Some top of these are:
- Ajmal slimming water.
- Mehzal tablets.
- Safoof Mohazzil.
- Anti fat.
These medicines are the best herbal treatment for obesity that you could incorporate into your routine.
Exercises for Weight loss
Apart from weight loss medicine in Pakistan, you can try exercises that would help you. Some top exercises that help are:
- HIIT or High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Resistance training.
- Cardio training.
We will talk about all these 3 in more detail:
HIIT has several weight loss exercises. It is a type of training that you can use in the form of hard cardio intervals. Some easiest and most effective ones are:
- Boxing is one of the most effective workouts that can help reduce weight. If you use this workout in HIIT manner, you will see improvements.
- Rope jumping is an easy alternative to running that you would love to do for weight loss.
- Some HIIT sessions of jumping jacks can help your metabolism to boost. This boost can help with burning more calories resulting in better shape eventually.
- Resistance Training
Resistance training mostly involves training that you can do with your own weight. Some training among this type are:
- Push-ups can help not only build muscles but can also help reduce weight.
- Burpees are one of the most common exercises these days, and their use can help against obesity as well.
- Squats may be one of the most common ones in resistance training, and they are effective as well. You can use them with resistance bands.
- You might love to do deadlifts, and they indeed are practical for your health.
All of these exercises are simply outstanding for weight loss. HIIT and resistance training can both help reduce weight and increase sexual strength in men. They might work better than a weight loss medicine in Pakistan industry. The harder you try, the better level of calories you burn. So, bring your health to the correct levels and bring complete ease to your body.
Foods For Weight Loss
You must keep an eye on what you consume to remove any kind of fat from your body. Some foods that you would love and can also help weight problems are:
- Whole grains are loaded with fibre and also contain protein that would help.
- Pakistanis may consider chilli pepper a source of problems. But, science proves the efficacy of food with chilli pepper.
- Fruit consumption can help you with weight problems too.
- Try having some grapefruit and see what it does to your fat.
- Yogurt is one of the most common dairy foods in Pakistan that would help improve gut health. This health can lead to better weight levels.
Exercises like cardio, HIIT, and resistance is the fastest way to reduce weight. Similarly, if you use the right foods choices and herbal medicines, there is an excellent chance of weight loss coming your way. There is a large number of herbal supplements that can improve physical health. So, try them if you need some help with problems.