Do you want to understand how to transfer PST file to Zoho Mail? If yes, then in this blog, we are explaining the process. As there are a number of users searching for a trouble free solution to import PST to Zoho mail without Outlook. But sadly they are unable to do it. So we have decided to write content and provide you with all the detailed information.
Table of content:
- What is Zoho and PST File
- Features of Zoho Mail
- Steps to import PST to Zoho Mail without Outlook
- Features of the Software
Zoho Mail is mainly meant for personal and normal business email usage. This email client allows users to send emails within the organization and to their business or personal contacts for official or personal purposes. It is most commonly used all over the world. It provides a good service relationship with their client.
PST is the most commonly used and popular file format. Users can easily export Outlook emails, contacts, calendar, and many more items in a PST file. This can be imported into Outlook anytime.
The market is heavily flooded with email applications such as Outlook, Gmail etc. Zoho Mail is one of them which is widely used in most of the big and small organizations.
Those who are using Zoho mail are experiencing plenty of benefits of this email service. You can easily transfer Outlook file to Zoho mail. The superior thing about this mailing client is that users can use their existing accounts in the Zoho Mail, they do not need to create any new account. Below are some of the features mentioned.
Features of Zoho Mail
- Custom Domain and Email Address: This ensures that your business name is visible to all email recipients. This feature helps the business to increase brand awareness and visibility.
- Streams: These are social media style collaboration chats used to help the colleagues to communicate and to work efficiently.
- Integration: Zoho mail can be easily integrated with all applications as well as third party applications. It also allows you to transfer any emails or contacts from your previous provider easily.
- Inbox Application: The available within the interface of Zoho mail are Calendar, task, notes, contacts.
- Control Panel: This panel allows the organization panel to manage the wide number of settings and details of the business like domain details, group managements, mailbox access, spam issues.
There is no direct solution to import a PST file to Zoho Mail without Outlook. You need to first convert the data file in EML format later that can be easily imported in Zoho. Since PST is the only compatible file with Outlook. Therefore, an EML file cannot be created from it. The file conversion is not possible with any manual method. Users have to opt for an advanced and automated PST to EML Converter for the conversion of Outlook file to EML file format.
This tool is an effective solution with tremendous work in transferring damaged as well as password protected PST files and also this tool provides the option of converting PST files to various file formats.
Steps to Import PST to Zoho Mail without Outlook.
By following these easy and simple steps you can perform your task easily and hassle free.
Step 1. Install and run the software
Step 2. From Add file screen there are two options Select File and Search File, choose between the two.
Step 3. Tick the folder provided in the software panel to start the conversion.
Step 4. Click Export option and select EML as the file saving option.
Step 5. Go to the Advance setting option and browse the location
Step 6. Tap on the Export button to begin the procedure.
Features of Outlook Email Conversion Tool:
- Batch conversion of PST files: This application can add and transfer multiple PST files at one time without losing your important data.
- Advance scan: PST files that are highly corrupted and damaged can be fixed and converted to the desired format by this tool.
- Recover and export deleted items: The tool has the ability to recover permanently deleted items and export in multiple formats.
The article mentioned how to import PST to Zoho mail without Outlook. If the user does not have Outlook installed in the system he/she must use this top notch solution to get out of this problem. This is the best way to import Outlook file to Zoho Mail. Moreover, you do not need to have technical knowledge while using this tool. Even a novice person can use this conversion utility without any problem.
Q 1. How do I import PST to Zoho Mail without using the Outlook application?
Ans. You can import the Outlook PST file to Zoho Mail by using the above mentioned conversion software.
Q2. Can this tool convert multiple data files?
Ans. Yes, sure this software converts multiple PST files at one time without any data loss.
Q3. Is this conversion tool supported by Windows 10?
Ans. Yes, of course this software is compatible with all the versions of Windows and also Mac Operating Systems.