One of the most important hormones for women is Estrogen. It’s vital to regulate and balance all the other hormones, including progesterone and testosterone. When a woman goes through menopause, her estrogen levels start to decrease which can lead to changes in moods, weight gain, loss of sex drive and more. How do you know if you need estrogen replacement therapy? Read on!
Endometriosis can affect any organ in the body, but it’s most commonly found near your uterus. The tissue that would usually be there gets reactivated during each monthly cycle and builds up until you have a period with blood mixed inside – which is what makes these symptoms so frustrating!
The best way for endometriosis sufferers to manage their pain without resorting to a full hysterectomy? Try some other treatments first or consider surgery only after all else fails.
As a woman after having endometrial hysterectomy, you will be given the opportunity to choose between estrogen replacement therapy and progesterone only.
In this article we discuss both benefits and drawbacks in detail; so that it’s easier for people like yourself who need or want more information on their options. Hormone replacement therapy is always a very controversial subject, you can easily find thousands of people who agree with it and other şişli escort supporters.
On the contrary side are those that do not support HRT treatment because they believe there could be negative consequences for women’s health or even worse – cancerous tumors resulting from hormone exposure during early stages when signs were still unnoticed by doctors before operating on patients already diagnosed late after-wards surgical procedures have been performed which include removing uterus including all its contents !!!
Estrogen Replacement Therapy’s Benefits
1. It aids in the normalisation of oestrogen levels caused by the removal of the ovaries, which regulate oestrogen levels in the female reproductive system.
2. It aids in the reduction of menopause symptoms produced by a lack of oestrogen in the body.
3. It aids in the reduction of stress and depression in women who are unable to adjust to their new life cycle, as well as the restoration of confidence and self-esteem.
4. It reduces the risk of bone loss owing to a lack of digestive absorption because low oestrogen levels limit the amount of stomach acid needed to break down foods entering our digestive tract.
5. Some women experience an increase in sexual desire as a result of taking this.
Estrogen replacement therapy’s drawbacks (ERT)
1. According to a study conducted by the US Women’s Health Initiative (WHI), oestrogen replacement therapy raises the risk of breast cancer.
2. Increases the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
3. Women who do not have their ovaries removed after endometrial hysterectomy have a higher risk of ovarian cancer.
Do you feel like your energy levels are plummeting? Do you suffer from hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings? Are you struggling to lose weight or deal with the effects of menopause? If so, bioidentical hormone therapy may be an effective alternative for you.
AB Hormone Therapy offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy that has been proven to relieve the symptoms associated with menopause. Call us today at 979-485-9225 to schedule your free consultation!