A high speed internet speed is a must for any person who uses the internet to do his/her work. It is also essential for businesses that need to keep up with the current trends in online shopping. Trikart online shopping is one of the most popular and fastest ways to shop in Kuwait and other Gulf countries.
Trikart provides a simple and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for anyone to use and enjoy their favorite site.
While the internet will be a part of our daily lives, it is important to keep in mind that it is a resource as well as a machinery. The internet has turned digital marketing from a trade to an art, and has been fueling the growth of e-commerce.
We should not think of these Mi 11 Ultra 5G hands on reviews as new technological marvels. Just like humans, these hands-on reviews can be improved and developed by firms with proper training and proper advice.
Mi 11 Ultra 5G review
Today we are thrilled to share our real-use review of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G with you. We have been playing with the device for more than two weeks now and it has become one of the most used devices in our office. This review will help you decide if the phone is worth buying, especially since this is the first 5G phone of its kind in India.
Encased by a large 6.39-inch AMOLED display, the phone is one of the biggest mainstream flagships of 2019. It’s also one of the few phones that are powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset, which makes it even more special.
The Mi 11 Ultra 5G has a front camera notch at the top, but there’s an option to hide it with a black bar if you prefer your UI without notches. As far as design goes, at first glance, you can notice that it looks similar to other phones from Xiaomi. The antenna lines are well-integrated into the body and they don’t stand out like on other phones.
The back is made of glass and it comes with a gradient finish that changes color under different lighting conditions.
Quick specs, Specifications
- Body: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus); 164.3×74.6×8.4mm, 234g, ceramic back, aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
- Network: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- Display: 120Hz, HDR10+, 6.81″ AMOLED, 1B colors, 900 nits, 1700 nits (peak), 1440x3200px resolution, Dolby Vision, 20:9 aspect ratio, 515ppi.
- Chipset: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm); Adreno 660.
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1, Expandable memory: up to 512GB with microSD card slot
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM Cards + Nano SIM Card or Nano SIM Card (Hybrid) and one MicroSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 LE + EDR
- OS/Software: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, 1/1.12″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 48 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, 128˚, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Telephoto: 48 MP, f/4.1, 120mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom.
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec; Front camera: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: Fast wireless charging 67W, 100% in 39 min (advertised), Reverse wireless charging 10W,5000mAh; Fast charging 67W, 100% in 36 min (advertised), Quick Charge 4+, Power Delivery 3.0.
- Misc: NFC; Infrared port, Fingerprint reader (under display, optical).
Mi 11 Ultra 5G Design and Build Quality
There is a certain level of awe that you get from a premium device. I have been using the Mi 11 Ultra 5G for a couple of weeks now and I still find myself constantly admiring the design, build quality and attention to detail that Xiaomi has put into this device.
The phone has a premium glass back with an extremely reflective finish. It needs to be used carefully as the glass has zero protection from drops and also smudges easily. The front is dominated by a huge display with a small teardrop notch on top. The display has excellent colors and decent brightness levels, which makes it very pleasing to look at.
The Mi 11 Ultra 5G has a triple camera setup at the back with a 48MP sensor coupled with an 8MP telephoto lens and a 16MP wide angle lens. The camera protrudes out of the body but all three lenses are protected by a single layer of glass. The phone also comes with an infrared face unlock sensor which works pretty well in low light conditions as well as bright sunlight.
The Mi 11 Ultra 5G comes with the latest snapdragon 855 chip paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1). With this combination, the phone is able to handle heavy tasks
Takeaway: A good product with good specs at an affordable price by Xiaomi